Milk and cheese cup cakes. And because we both love cheese. Add condensed milk and mix well. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cupcakes are far more cuter than a normal cake. Well, at least I think so. Creaming the sugar with butter is the quintessential method for making cupcakes. You can have Milk and cheese cup cakes using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk and cheese cup cakes
- It’s 1 cup of Plain flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Self rising flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 numbers of Eggs.
- It’s 14 ounces of Condense milk 1 Cans.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese Quick melt cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cheddar cheese for toppings (grated).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk Powdered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water Warm.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
This particular method yields soft, buttery and extremely delicious cupcakes. Mawa Cupcakes have taken over the title of the Best Cupcakes in the world. Mix together powdered milk, baking powder, baking soda and flour. Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
Milk and cheese cup cakes instructions
- Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.Add eggs and beat for a minute (slow). In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together. Add condensed milk and powdered milk dissolved in warm water to wet ingredients and mix well. Gently add the milk and butter mixture to flour while mixing in slow beat. Mix until No flour is seen. Fold in cubed cheese. Pour in lined muffin trays. Bake for 20 minutes in pre heated oven 180 degrees Celsius..
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together on medium speed. Mix until batter is pale yellow in color. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add macaroni. Add half of the condensed milk and continue mixing.