Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone. Metabolic Switch is Scientifically Formulated to Put Your Body Into a State of Ketosis. Ketosis Can Support Your Metabolism and Sustain Your Energy. Macadamias nuts are one of the healthiest nuts you can add to your diet — especially if you are on the keto diet.
It is readily eaten to be in your gut and improve the food digestion and nutrient absorption. This nut can help you to eat less, manage hunger, improve metabolism, and brain functioning. Macadamia nuts aren't just keto-friendly, they're eco-friendly too. You can cook Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone
- You need 2 cup of finely ground almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 C of softened butter or coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar substitute.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 C of roughly chopped macadamia nuts.
- It’s 1/2 C of frozen berries.
The chewy texture and delicious taste will leave your taste buds wanting more. Probably the best low-carb keto bread recipe you will find is this keto-friendly macadamia nut bread. Unlike many other low-carb breads, this keto bread does not taste eggy and has a wonderful consistency similar to wheat bread – soft on the inside with a crispy crust. So, I wasn't a Keto dieter.
Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for the frozen berries) in a large bowl and knead the dough until the dough smooth..
- Add the frozen berries when you form the cookie shape..
- Form a rough ball, stick 2-3 frozen berries into the ball, and roll to incorporate the blueberries. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and press the balls down with the palm of your hand. (I usually gauge a tbsp size and then flatten.).
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the cookies because, in my experience, almond flour tends to burn really fast!.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before enjoying them with a hot cup of tea or coffee!.
TBH, I didn't even know what keto meant. I saw a FB friend post a pic of these with a high recommendation. I like nuts, especially macadamia, and I like cinnamon so I ordered. They are soft and chewy, with that classic brown sugar flavor, buttery macadamias, and the most amazing sugar-free white chocolate. Macadamia nuts are very low-carb and full of healthy fats, they are one of the best keto-friendly nuts available!