Eggless Beetroot pancake. Great recipe for Eggless Beetroot pancake. #Heart #Heartychallenge #egglessbeetrootpancake ♥️Valentines Day special Breakfast! Red is the color of Passionate Love💝, Blood and power. Why make it with artificial colours?
Check the beetroot a couple of times, adding more water so that they don't dry out. Meanwhile measure out the other ingredients. To begin making the Beetroot Pancakes recipe, wash the beetroot, peel the skin and cut into pieces. You can cook Eggless Beetroot pancake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Beetroot pancake
- You need of ~Dry ingredients~.
- It’s 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Beetroot powder or 1/2 cup Beetroot purée.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of ~Wet ingredients ~.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Add 2 tbsp of Milk only if needed.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk (adjust based on beetroot used).
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar/ Lemon juice.
- Prepare of ~White chocolate sauce~.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Maple syrup for pancakes.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
Turn off the heat and allow it to cool. Once done, drain the water and allow it to cool. Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan using ½ tsp of oil. These pancakes will fill you up and make you feel like you have fully indulged.
Eggless Beetroot pancake step by step
- Copy paste in browser for video link: https://youtu.be/447qmoo222s.
- In a bowl add Milk & Vinegar. Mix well & set aside..
- Take dry ingredients separately in a bowl..
- Add Wet ingredients one by one in a bowl. You can either use beetroot powder or beetroot purée (steam beetroot pieces until soft & grind in blender). Add 2 cups Milk if adding beet powder. Add less milk for beet purée..
- Sieve in all dry ingredients into prepared wet ingredients & mix well without lumps. Add milk to adjust consistency..
- In a hot tawa, drizzle butter or oil & make small circle shaped pancake. Make sure to keep the flame in medium. Otherwise it will burn.
- Cover & cook for a minute. Flip over & cook other side for a minute. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate sauce if needed. Delicious pancakes are done. I cut heart shapes with cookie cutter..
They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and eggless, and so easy to make – guaranteed you will make them again! Instructions In a mixing bowl, stir together the milk, oil, lemon juice and vanilla. Firstly, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar with the whisk. Add milk along with oil and mix gently. Chocolate beetroot cake is a super-moist fluffy eggless chocolate cake using wheat flour and a secret ingredient; pureed beetroots, to make it unbelievably moist!!!