Buffalo Chicken On Pretzel Bun. Mix chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, onion, celery, and garlic powder together. Use my pretzel recipe and split in half for the bun. Share a picture of your creation!
Starting with a mix makes this appetizer recipe extra easy. Season the shredded chicken before adding the buffalo sauce to it. Place the bottom halves of the pretzel buns into a baking dish. You can have Buffalo Chicken On Pretzel Bun using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken On Pretzel Bun
- Prepare of Chicken breasts boneless, skinless pounded thin.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, rosemary, cayenne.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Buttermilk.
- It’s of Panko crumbs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Seasoning for flour and panko, salt, pepper, cayenne.
- Prepare of Mayo and Rooster sauce or hot sauce mixed together.
- It’s of Homemade pretzels split.
Add a scoop of buffalo chicken to the bottom halves of the pretzel buns. Place the top of the pretzel bun on top of the chicken, then bake the sliders. Spread blue cheese dressing to the pretzel rolls, top with diced or shaved celery, one piece of fried buffalo chicken per roll and top with more crumbled blue cheese. Top with other half of roll and promptly devour.
Buffalo Chicken On Pretzel Bun instructions
- Mix First 7 ingredients together in a tight grip container or ziplock bag. Let chicken marinate at least 3 hours. Best for 24 hours. Marinade seasoning to taste. Add or delete any ingredient..
- Mix panko and flour together with seasoning. This in a long casserole dish/bowl. Take chicken marinating straight out of buttermilk mix to the breaking crumbs. Let the just breaded chicken sit for a bit. Fry in Canola oil – 375°F..
- Use my pretzel recipe and split in half for the bun. Slap on spicy mayo. Yum!.
Inspired by Megan Keno's Parents who will remain nameless. These bite-sized buffalo chicken bites are divine dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing and are a veritable mouthful of pretzel-loving, buffalo chicken heaven. To make the buffalo chicken, simply add all of the sauce ingredients to a small pan until warmed and then add the shredded chicken and stir until all of the chicken is coated in the sauce. The rolls for the sandwich are key, in my opinion. A hearty roll is required to hold up to the juicy buffalo chicken.