Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage veggie baked omelet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sausage veggie baked omelet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- Take 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Get 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 8 of large eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sausage veggie baked omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!