Edible High Protein Cookie Dough. Lenny & Larry's is Proud to Introduce the Most Delicious High Protein, Low Sugar Cookie. This is the best recipe for edible high protein cookie dough. A high protein low carb snack perfect to beat the mid-day slump.
This is an edible cookie dough that can be enjoyed raw or baked! You can also make different variations of edible cookie dough using different flavors of protein and add-ins. I️'ve used chocolate protein powder before. You can cook Edible High Protein Cookie Dough using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edible High Protein Cookie Dough
- It’s 1 scoop of whey protein powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare 1-1.5 tbsp of almond milk.
- It’s of dark chocolate chips (optional/topping).
Try out this delicious high protein cookie dough recipe! 😋 If you're like most people who struggle to get their protein in AND you're a sucker for sweet things, then this is the dessert for you! New protein powdered peanut butter great to blend, shake or stir in any of your favorite treats. Simply mix it with water to make a spread, blend into your favorite shake or sprinkle for a great flavor topping! Instructions: Easy, No-Bake Sugar Cookie Dough Balls.
Edible High Protein Cookie Dough instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Stir in the apple sauce..
- Stir in the almond milk – make sure the dough becomes a cookie dough texture. Please note – you may need to adjust the almond milk amount to make it a cookie dough texture. Be sure to add in almond milk, bit by bit..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Can eat immediately or optionally chill in fridge for 10-15 mins..
Combine Dry Mix: flour, protein and cinnamon. Melt nut butter and honey together. Whisk Wet Mix: add vanilla into honeyed nut-butter and whisk thoroughly. Mix Wet & Dry Mixes together very thoroughly (a couple minutes). Almost as much as I love this SUPAH high protein cookie dough. <- KIDDING.