Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sausage veggie baked omelet. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sausage veggie baked omelet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of ground sausage.
- Prepare of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Prepare of zucchini, diced.
- Get of bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready of large eggs.
- Get of milk.
- Take of salt.
- Get of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Make ready of shredded cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sausage veggie baked omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!