Banana bread with chocolate chips. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. You can have Banana bread with chocolate chips using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 6 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Mix in mashed bananas, sour cream and buttermilk. Combine the cake flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir flour mixture into sugar/banana mixture. Mix in the bananas until smooth.
Banana bread with chocolate chips step by step
- Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients. Add cinnamon baking powder and baking soda. Add vanilla. Mix well. Add brown sugar. Mix again. Add flour and blend. Finally add the chocolate chips and combine. Pour mixture into 2 oiled and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
Stir in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon. Pour into a greased loaf pan. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add butter, eggs and bananas and blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.