My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. Stir in oats, cranberries, pecans and white chocolate chips. Combine oats, flour, salt, and baking soda; stir into butter mixture one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate.
Slowly pour into the butter mixture, mixing on low until combined. Switch to the paddle attachment, or using a rubber spatula, add oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips; fold into the dough until combined. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. You can cook My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- You need of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need of butter (softened to room temperature).
- You need of light brown sugar (packed tightly).
- It’s of white granulated sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt–> (¼ tsp + ½ tsp= ¾ tsp).
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of white chocolate chips.
- You need of dried cranberries or craisins.
The base of these white chocolate cranberry cookies is very similar to my oatmeal raisin cookies with a couple of small changes. You'll start by whisking together a few dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and a little salt. For the wet ingredients, you'll cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Stir in cranberries, pecans, and oats.
My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Place your oats in a food processor and pulse about 5-10 seconds. Set aside..
- Beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, if needed)..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so ingredients are well-mixed..
- Gradually stir in oats until completely combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop cookie by rounded 2 Tablespoon sized ball onto parchment paper, spacing at least 2" apart..
- Bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown (centers may still seem slightly underbaked, they'll finish cooking as they cool on the cookie sheet).
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet..
Drop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet by the spoonful. Press a few more white chocolate chips and cranberries into each one. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Then stir into the sugar mixture.