Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes. Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Press a peanut butter cup into the center of each until top edge is even with batter.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter alternately with the milk. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Devils food or chocolate cupcake mix (prepared according to box directions).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 24 of Miniature peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1 of Batch of my sisters peanut butter frosting!.
- Prepare of frosting.
- It’s 1 of Peanut butter frosting – Original url: http://www.allthecooks.com/peanut-butter-frosting-3.html.
Add in peanut butter and mix Fold in chocolate chips and ½ cup of chopped mini Reese's cups. Scoop half the batter into the prepared pan, filling each cup halfway. Follow the directions on the box. Let cool in fridge while making the peanut butter filling.
Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven according to cupcake directions.
- Add 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips and mix well..
- Pour batter into cupcake trays with liners.
- Insert one miniature peanut butter cup in center of batter and gently push to bottom. Add a teaspoon of batter over the peanut butter cup if it's not covered by the batter..
- Bake according to directions. Prepare peanut butter frosting according to directions on link provided..
- Allow to cool..
- Top with my sister's peanut butter frosting..
- Pour the other 1/2 cup mini chips into a shallow dish and dip each cupcake into chips. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, the softened butter, and the vanilla. Mix on medium (if you don't have a mixer, just go ahead and use a fork, not spoon!) until smooth. Slowly beat in the powdered sugar while mixing. In a large bowl beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Use a standard muffin pan and place a muffin liner in each muffin cup.