Reverse chocolate chip cookie. Submit a Recipe Correction In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cream together the margarine, sugar, water, and vanilla. Add the remaining ingredients, excluding the white chocolate chips.
They are so delicious, you won't be able to stop. If you like Devil's Food Cake, you'll LOVE this cookie. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until fluffy. You can have Reverse chocolate chip cookie using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reverse chocolate chip cookie
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare of or 113g of butter.
- You need of egg.
- You need of or 100g sugar.
- Prepare of or 100g brown sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- It’s of or 1 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of The rest.
- Prepare of or 61g of sour cream, I used yoghurt as substitute.
- Prepare of White chocolate chips.
Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Lastly, fold in the white chocolate chip with a spatula. Reverse Chocolate Chunk Cookies are called that because they're kind of a negative of regular chocolate chip cookies. They're deeply chocolate and sweet, with white chocolate chips floating around on them.
Reverse chocolate chip cookie step by step
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and add it.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add them to the dough and mix, make sure not to over mix.
- Fold in sour cream or yoghurt, and the white chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least half an hour before scooping it on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350⁰F or 175⁰C for 10-12 mins.
Every bite is decadent and delicious. I highly recommend a glass of cold milk or a cup of your favorite hot tea/coffee as an accompaniment. In separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture just until combined. Enter: these reverse chocolate chip cookies. Instead of a vanilla batter with added milk- or semisweet-chocolate chips, these cookies use cocoa powder in their batter and are laden with an overabundance of white chocolate chips.