Hot Pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Available for purchase online and delivered right to your door Pretzel Baked Crackers Made With Ingredients To Smile About. Combine the boiling water and baking soda, stirring until the soda is totally (or almost totally) dissolved.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. The best things in life are fresh and we bake all our pretzels fresh from scratch every day! Whether it is an Original Pretzel snack on the go, shareable and dip-able Cin-A-Bitz with made from scratch Sweet Glaze, or a Wetzel Dog meal with an ice-cold lemonade, we've got you covered. You can cook Hot Pretzels using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Pretzels
- It’s of beer pretzels.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of dill weed.
- You need of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s of red cayenne pepper.
- It’s of mccormick broiled steak seasoning.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
Combine baking soda and cold water; brush over pretzels. Place pretzels in a medium baking dish. Coat with the vegetable oil mixture. So much more than a basic pretzel.
Hot Pretzels step by step
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl, discard the loose salt..
- Combine oil and dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour mixture over the pretzels and stir pretzels until well coated..
- Place pretzels on 9×13 cookie sheet and bake for 2 hours at 200°F, or until pretzels are dry..
Little known fact about Dot's Pretzels—Dot is an actual person. And all of this deliciousness started in Dot's kitchen. Get ready for the snack adventure of your life. Dot's Pretzels is shaking up the Pretzel Party Snacks game. Pretzels are one of the most popular snacks in the world, widely available at sporting events, carnivals, fairs, and concession stands.