Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, omelet potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Omelet potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Omelet potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have omelet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Omelet potatoes:
- Get of Potatoes (1-2 per person).
- Get of Eggs (1 per potato).
- Prepare of Deli meat or bacon.
- Make ready of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Omelet potatoes:
- Bake potatoes in oven until cooked. Gently cut the tops off and remove insides, putting them aside in a bowl to combine later. (These potatoes make our "bowls" !!).
- (Optional) Cook whichever meat you choose for your recipe. I chose thick cut bacon which I chopped into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, meat, potatoes, and cheese. Whisk gently to mix ingredients. (Make sure to set aside a small amount of cheese and meat to top meal at the end). At this point you can also add seasonings if you prefer or leave it plain.
- Spoon mixture into each potato "bowl" and top with cheese. Cook in oven until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Remove from bacon and top with more deli meat. Let cool and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food omelet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!