easy apple & banana cupcakes. If apple picking left you with too many apples, a batch of jam is a. An easy apple-studded batter baked in a skillet. Avon-status quo PRO says, "This was a perfect recipe and the ease was almost scary.
Apple Pie Egg Rolls: Get the Recipe. Easy Caramel Apple Monkey Bread: Get the Recipe. Easy Caramel Apples: Get the Recipe. You can have easy apple & banana cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy apple & banana cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cocoa powder unsweetened.
In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish. Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Add apples, sprinkle with sugar and nutmeg.
easy apple & banana cupcakes step by step
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
Top with butter, place top crust over and vent with a few holes poked in pastry top. Place apples in a large bowl. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon.