Easy Oreo cupcakes. Order Online, Select Your Time, Then Pick Up Your Items When You're Ready. Get What You Need When It's Best for You. Oreo bottom cupcakes are made using an easy doctored up white cake mix recipe!
These easy oreo cupcakes may just be the best thing that's ever happened to oreos. Once all of your ingredients for these Oreo cupcakes are gathered, you're ready to get baking. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. You can have Easy Oreo cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cupcake mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayo or non flavored yogurt.
- Prepare 12 of oreos.
- Prepare 1 can of black decorating frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of oreo frosting (tube or container).
- It’s 12 of cupcake liners.
Mix together the white sugar, brown sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cream the (slightly softened) butter until smooth. Add half of the powdered sugar and most of the milk. Beat at medium speed until the powdered sugar is incorporated.
Easy Oreo cupcakes step by step
- prep cupcake mix as directed on box (in my recipes I chose 12 cupcakes).
- add 2 tablespoons of mayo or non flavored yogurt for extra moisture (optional).
- place cupcake liners in pan fill with about 2 tablespoons of mix.
- place half or whole Oreo in each cupcake liner.
- continue to feel cupcake liners then bake.
- once they are complete let them completely cool then frost/decorate to your liking.
Carefully pull Oreos apart and place one in each cupcake liner cream side up. Tap the pan gently on the counter to allow the batter to. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract, then beat in the egg whites one at a time, making sure each is fully incorporated before adding the next.