Denver Baked Omelet.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, denver baked omelet. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Denver Baked Omelet is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Denver Baked Omelet is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have denver baked omelet using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Denver Baked Omelet:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small green bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of small red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped ham (already cooked).
- Take 8 of large eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Denver Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan well and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onion to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes, until everything is softened. Then add the ham and cook another 3-5 minutes to get some color on the ham. After that, remove the skillet from the heat and pour out the ham mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the ham mixture and place it in the oven. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until puffy and the center is set. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before slicing into squares and serving..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food denver baked omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!