Denver Baked Omelet.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, denver baked omelet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Denver Baked Omelet is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Denver Baked Omelet is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook denver baked omelet using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Denver Baked Omelet:
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of small green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of small red bell pepper, diced.
- Take of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of chopped ham (already cooked).
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Take of milk.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of each pepper, garlic powder.
- Get of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Denver Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan well and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onion to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes, until everything is softened. Then add the ham and cook another 3-5 minutes to get some color on the ham. After that, remove the skillet from the heat and pour out the ham mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the ham mixture and place it in the oven. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until puffy and the center is set. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before slicing into squares and serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food denver baked omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!