Delicious Pretzel Bites!. These Artisanal Soft Pretzel Bites Make For a Delicious Snack. Find Deals on Pretzel Bites in Snack Food on Amazon. Add your favorite toppings: salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried shallots, dried onions, etc. before baking.
Remove from oven and brush with melted butter, then enjoy! Tips and Tricks for Making This Soft & Delicious Pretzel Bites Recipe: Keep in dough in a place where the dough will get warm air like; cupboard put it under a light for faster rising, or on top of your stove oven. This is applicable in places where the room temperature is a bit lower or colder than the usual. You can cook Delicious Pretzel Bites! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Pretzel Bites!
- Prepare of Dry active yeast.
- It’s of Warm water.
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of as needed Coarse salt.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
Use the spatula to transfer the pretzel bites to the parchment-lined pan, and repeat with the remaining pretzel bites. Transfer the dough to a lightly greased work surface, and divide it into six equal pieces. Pour the cooled baking soda solution into a pan large enough to hold the bites. Place the bites into the solution, gently swish them around.
Delicious Pretzel Bites! instructions
- Before we start, Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast and warm water. Let sit until yeast dissolves, about 2-3 minutes. Then stir in sugar until dissolved..
- Add the flour and salt, stir to combine. The dough will be crumby. Turn the dough onto a floured board and knead with floured hands until smooth..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and set aside. Divide the dough into 5 portions, working with one at a time roll the dough balls into ropes that are about 1 inch in diameter..
- Use a sharp knife to cut 1-inch lengths of dough. Drop each of the dough pieces into the egg mixture and immediately transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Place them about 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle with coarse salt..
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat the process until all dough has been cooked. Melt the butter and brush the pretzel bites with the butter..
Place pretzel bites on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure they are not touching. Brush the tops with the egg wash and season liberally with the salt. Using canned biscuits to make pretzel bites is the best hack ever. So is Bubble Bread (we're amazed, honestly).