Asian Shrimp Omelet.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, asian shrimp omelet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Shrimp Omelet is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Asian Shrimp Omelet is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook asian shrimp omelet using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Shrimp Omelet:
- Take of medium peeled shrimp, tails removed.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Make ready of rice vinegar.
- Take of peanut butter.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Make ready of guava juice.
- Get of Juice from 1/2 an orange.
- Take of minced/ fresh ginger.
- Take of of a fresh jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare of minced green onion.
- Make ready of honey.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Take of minced white onion.
- Get of slice mushrooms.
- Prepare of canola oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of cilantro, chopped.
- Take of bean sprouts.
- Take of corn starch.
Instructions to make Asian Shrimp Omelet:
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, jalapeño, orange juice, guava juice, ginger, honey, and [email protected]
- Stir together and pour into a Ziplock bag. Add your shrimp in the bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- While your shrimp is marinating, slice and roughly chop the mushrooms and mince the onion..
- In a small pan over medium heat, sauté the mushroom and onions in either canola oil or vegetable oil until the onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Remove shrimp from marinade and add it to the onion and mushroom mixture..
- Put marinade and corn starch in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and boil until it is thick and becomes a sauce..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add them to medium pan over medium heat..
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms, onions, and a few tablespoons of the sauce to the eggs so the become part of the omelet..
- Let the egg mixture sit to cook, occasionally shimmying the pan to prevent from sticking, until mostly cooked. Fold omelet in half, transfer it onto a plate and serve with sauce. (If desired garnish with some chopped green onion).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian shrimp omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!