Simple cupcakes. A simple from-scratch lemon cupcake has blackberry buttercream frosting. This cupcake is a refreshing hit! Garnish each cupcake with a blackberry or a pinch of lemon zest.
After they've cooled, you can frost them with your favorite homemade frosting. Try vanilla, chocolate or strawberry cupcakes next time you have a craving for a sugary snack. Sweet strawberry and tart lemon are seriously perfect together. You can have Simple cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple cupcakes
- It’s of Chocolate Cupcakes!.
- You need of Ingredients,.
- You need 1 cup of Maida -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Baking powder -.
- Prepare Pinch of Baking soda -.
- You need 3 of Eggs -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil -.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Coco powder -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar (pulverized) -.
In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time.
Simple cupcakes step by step
- Recipe, Beat the eggs in a bowl and add sugar, oil and melted chocolate. Then add all the dry ingredients and then add lining to your cupcake tray. Bake for 12-15 min.
These foolproof recipes for cupcakes and frostings are both easy and delicious. An easy way to make your favorite cupcake look elegant is by making a rose design on top. All you need is a pastry bag and a closed star tip. The first time I followed the recipe exactly, and the cupcakes were a little dry, but still edible. They came out very moist and delicious!