Simple buttercream cupcakes. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Order Online, Select Your Time, Then Pick Up Your Items When You're Ready.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In a large mixing bowl whisk the sugar and melted butter until smooth (mixture will be gritty). Whisk in eggs, then sour cream, milk and vanilla extract until combined. You can cook Simple buttercream cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple buttercream cupcakes
- You need 3 cups of Flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 250 of gMargarine.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- You need of Powered milk, or evaporated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Nutmeg a little.
- You need of And ur fruits currents.
- Prepare of Buttercream icing.
- You need 250 g of Valido margarine.
- Prepare 500 g of Icing sugar.
- You need 5 ml of teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Any food colour of ur choice.
- You need of Chocolate buttercream.
- It’s 250 g of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 500 g of icing sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk(4 tablespoons.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated. Decorating the cupcakes Place each frosting color into a tipless pastry bag, cut a small corner and pipe lines of buttercream onto a large piece of plastic wrap placed on your counter. Roll up the plastic wrap into a cigar like shape and twist the ends. Cream sugar and butter together in mixer.
Simple buttercream cupcakes step by step
- Beat ur margarine in a bowl..
- Add ur sugar and vanilla essence to the margerine until smooth and fluffy..
- Add whisken eggs not all at a time and continue mixing..
- Sieve your flour in a bowl and add your baking powder..
- Add your powdered or evaporated milk..
- Mix well until well combined, add a little nutmeg and your fruits..
- Rub the margarine in the cupcakes pan or cupcakes paper, and bake about 15-20mins at 180°c.
- Done.. enjoy.
- Buttercream: Beat the margarine and icing sugar untill smooth and fluffy, using an electric mixer for a faster mixture..
- Add the Vanilla extract and coloured of your desired. Use your piping decorating sets with different nozzles. Add your sprinkles, smarties, wafers, Noreos, sweets. etc..
- Chocolate buttercream: you can also repeat same recipe for buttercream, but add your milk and cocoa powder as well..
- DONE.. Enjoy.
Add eggs (one at a time) and vanilla, and beat well, being sure to scrape sides of bowl. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or if you are using a handheld mixer, a large bowl, combine the cake flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix on low for a few seconds to combine. Add butter, oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the ingredients are combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice as you go.