Simple eggless cupcakes. Delicious Spoonable Desserts Just A Refrigerator Away. Creations, Perfect For Sudden Dessert Cravings. These egg-free cupcakes are economical, easy to make and endlessly adaptable.
I was so ecstatic that I have found the best eggless vanilla cupcake recipe. But the only drawback was that it used Ener-G egg replacer powder and it's not easily available in all parts of the world. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. You can have Simple eggless cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple eggless cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk(fresh milk).
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar(icing sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the red velvet cupcakes:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s of For the chocolate cupcakes:.
- You need 1 table spoon of cocoa powder.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl. In a mixing bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine milk and vinegar. But every oven is different; therefore, keep a watchful eye on the cupcakes and make sure they don't burn. Line muffin trays with cupcake liners or lightly spray it using non-stick cooking oil spray.
Simple eggless cupcakes instructions
- In a bowl add in condensed milk,oil,and powdered sugar and mix everything together,then add in milk and mix,the add vanilla and mix.
- Then lastly add in your flour and mix..then divided the batter into 3 add vinegar, cocoa powder,and red food colouring for the red velvet cupcakes, then the other add in only cocoa powder for the chocolate cupcakes and live the other half plain for the vanilla cupcakes…mix everything together.
- Prepare your baking pans, then add in your batter in your cupcake liners…then lastly sprinkle raisins on top and bake for 20 to 25mins or untill you do the pick taste when it's come out clean your cupcakes are done.
- When the cupcakes are done allow them to cool completely before parking them….enjoy with tea or chilled drink yum yum yum.
Mix dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt) in a bowl using wire whisk. Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in the sweetened condensed milk, orange juice, vanilla and melted butter. Mix well and pour into prepared pan. Atta cake is an eggless cake recipe that's a good substitute for your traditional sponge cake.