Simple cup cakes. A simple from-scratch lemon cupcake has blackberry buttercream frosting. This cupcake is a refreshing hit! Garnish each cupcake with a blackberry or a pinch of lemon zest.
After they've cooled, you can frost them with your favorite homemade frosting. Try vanilla, chocolate or strawberry cupcakes next time you have a craving for a sugary snack. It's simple: Cupcakes make people happy, and these sweet recipes are guaranteed to put a smile on any face. You can cook Simple cup cakes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple cup cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate -.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Baking powder -.
- You need 2 of Eggs -.
- It’s Pinch of Baking soda -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil -.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Coco powder -.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar (pulverized) -.
From fruit-filled and fondant-adorned creations to classic chocolate and vanilla, Food. Sweet strawberry and tart lemon are seriously perfect together. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time.
Simple cup cakes step by step
- RECIPE Beat the eggs in a bowl and add sugar, oil and melted chocolate. Then add all the dry ingredients and then add lining to your cupcake tray. Bake for 12-15 min.
In a medium bowl, whisk (or sift) together the dry ingredients: cake flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and granulated sugar. Add vanilla and beat until incorporated. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended.