"Winner Winner" Chicken Dinner.
You can cook "Winner Winner" Chicken Dinner using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Winner Winner" Chicken Dinner
- Prepare 1 can of chicken.
- Prepare 5-6 of small red skinned potatoes.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare Dash of Mrs.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Optional Ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Substitute 1 of the cups of water with 1 cup of Milk.
"Winner Winner" Chicken Dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash and cut potatoes into desired shapes. Combine all ingredients in a small-medium sized casserole baking dish..
- Top with desired amounts of herbs and spices as well as a little parmesan and red pepper flakes if you're trying to be a little "extra" as I often am! 🤣 Stir in 2 cups of water (or 1 cup water & 1 cup milk) and combine mixture thoroughly..
- Bake in the oven at 450° for 45-60 mins or until potatoes are softened. Serve & Enjoy!.