Simple Vanilla cupcake. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary.
With the mixer on low speed, add half of the dry ingredients and beat just until combined. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time. You can have Simple Vanilla cupcake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla cupcake
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Maida.
- Prepare 1 cup + 2 tablespoon of + 2 tablespoon powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 of melted butter salted.
- You need 1/2 of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It’s of gems for decoration and chocolate syrup for decoration.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of warm water.
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed.
Simple Vanilla cupcake step by step
- Take a bowl add maida, baking powder baking soda and powdered sugar together and mix well.Take another bowl add oil and vinegar and mix till frothy then add milk warm water and butter and mix well. Now make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add all wet ingredients and mix well..
- Grease your moulds and fill three fourth. Bake for 25 to 3 mins at 180 degrees. Once done let it remain the oven for ten mins and cool completely in the fridge only then it will be easy to demould else it will crack. Note add warm water and warm milk only the texture is better when it is warm..
Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. Here are two cupcake prototypes from my recipe testing. That was way too much liquid and the flour was too airy from sifting. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.