Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, risoni omelette. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Risoni Omelette is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Risoni Omelette is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook risoni omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Risoni Omelette:
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of risoni, boiled in 1 cup of water + 1 tsp salt, strained then set aside.
- Get 1 of baby carrot, peeled and julienned.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- Get 1 tsp of homemade Tuscan seasoning — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3809704-tuscan-seasoning.
- Take 50 gr of mozzarella, grated or chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Risoni Omelette:
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium). Add onion and stir until a bit translucent. Add carrot, then boiled risoni..
- Add Tuscan seasoning and stir well..
- When the carrot is a bit cooked, add mozzarella and mix well..
- When the mozzarella has melted, add 3 beaten eggs into the pan. Make sure the eggs cover everything. Add the chopped celery on top..
- Lower the heat and cover. After 10 minutes, check whether the omelette has turned firm. If it is no longer jiggly, turn off the heat but continue to cover the pan..
- After fifteen minutes or so, cut the omelet and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food risoni omelette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!