Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave. Super easy, soft and delicious cupcake recipe that can be easily made in a pot. Today I made Vanilla Cupcakes Super moist Super Soft. Cupcakes recipe without butter, beater and baking oven.
How to Make Choco Vanilla Cake at HomeHow to Make Choco Vanilla Cake Microwave Oven Cake RecipeMicrowave oven cake recipe BanglaChoco Vanilla CakeEasy Cake R. The Best Microwave Vanilla Cupcake Recipes on Yummly Spoon the cake batter into a microwave dish. You can cook Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1.1/2 of salted or unsalted butter stick.
- It’s of Salt (if using unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Butter scotch extract (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Whipped cream.
Take note that you never use a metal baking pan for this microwave baking. Use a shallow dish for the best results. Stir together with a spoon or rubber spatula. Line a silicone cupcake tray with paper liners.
Choco.Vanilla Cupcake without Microwave step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add oil,butter, condensed milk and powdered sugar. mix it nicely..
- Now, Sieve all dry ingredients in the same bowl like Maida, Coco powder, baking powder, baking soda. And mix it together.
- Add lukewarm milk as per the requirement to make pouring consistency better..
- Now, Add vanilla essence and butter scotch extract and give a nice mix with the spatula by using cut and fold method..
- Grease the muffins mould and transfer the batter in to mould. Tap the mould so that extra air bubbles will remove..
- Transfer all the mould into preheat cooker or oven and bake it for 20 min..
- After 20 min check with toothpick or knife it comes out clearly than it means it's ready and take it out from cooker..
- Demould all the muffins and let it cool, decorate all the muffins with whipped cream and chocolate syrup..
- Your Choco Vanilla Cupcake is ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Obviously, you can't use your regular metal cupcake tins in the microwave. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt and set this aside as well. Cream butter and sugar using an electric hand mixer on high. Slowly add in eggs and beat on high.