Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, risoni omelette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Risoni Omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Risoni Omelette is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook risoni omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Risoni Omelette:
- Get of eggs.
- Make ready of risoni, boiled in 1 cup of water + 1 tsp salt, strained then set aside.
- Prepare of baby carrot, peeled and julienned.
- Get of chopped celery.
- Take of homemade Tuscan seasoning — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3809704-tuscan-seasoning.
- Get of mozzarella, grated or chopped roughly.
- Make ready of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare of oil.
Steps to make Risoni Omelette:
- Heat the oil in a pan (medium). Add onion and stir until a bit translucent. Add carrot, then boiled risoni..
- Add Tuscan seasoning and stir well..
- When the carrot is a bit cooked, add mozzarella and mix well..
- When the mozzarella has melted, add 3 beaten eggs into the pan. Make sure the eggs cover everything. Add the chopped celery on top..
- Lower the heat and cover. After 10 minutes, check whether the omelette has turned firm. If it is no longer jiggly, turn off the heat but continue to cover the pan..
- After fifteen minutes or so, cut the omelet and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food risoni omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!