Microwave cupcakes. Once your batter is ready and set to go, you can simply place the cupcakes in the microwave and press the quick start button. This is the same function you would normally use to reheat your food. Pour your cake batter into your coffee mugs, taking care to pour the same amount into each one.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. The Best Microwave Vanilla Cupcake Recipes on Yummly Monitor it closely, as microwaves vary in wattage and temperature. You can have Microwave cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave cupcakes
- Prepare 1 cups of sifted self-raising.
- You need 2 TBS of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 TBS of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 8 TBS of milk.
- You need 4 TBS of canola oil.
- You need of Few drops of vanilla essence.
The cupcake will be ready when it starts to move away from the sides of the cup and changes from a liquid to forming a firm-looking, sponge-like top. Perform the toothpick test to see if it's done. This ooey-gooey mug cake will satisfy any pecan pie lovers in your life, thanks to the sweet butterscotch topping and crunchy pecans. Coffee + chocolate in a mug cake is a total match made in heaven!
Microwave cupcakes step by step
- Prep time 20 minutes..
- I did not use cups but something similar to cups and microwave useable..
- In a mixing bowl for baking I sifted the flour,sugar,cocoa powder and mix them well..
- Then add eggs, milk, vanilla essence and canola oil I add all to the mixture..
- After mixing then grease the cups then pour the dough and place it into the microwave and bake for 6 minutes.
- They are done and they are delicious and taste lovey and soft..
- I'm glad I did this to next time will make buttercream icing can't wait to do that..
Use a microwave safe bundt pan or substitute a microwave safe bowl that has a microwave safe cup or cone placed in the middle of it (to mimic a bundt pan). Pour mixture into the bowl around the cup. The cake will bubble and puff in the microwave just as it would in the oven. Check to see if the cake is already baked by sticking a toothpick down into the center. Add sifter flour & cocoa and egg, mix well.