Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese omelet (egg roll). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese omelet (egg roll) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll):
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Konbu Tsuyu.
- Take of Chopped Spring Onion (If you like).
- Take of Salad Oil (cooking Oil).
Steps to make Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll):
- Beat the eggs into a bowl and beat them by running chopsticks through the egg white. (Not to foam them up).
- Add Milk and Konbu Tsuyu. Mix it well. If you like the spring Onion, then add it..
- Heat the Omlet pan and add 1tsp oil. Remove excess oil with a peper towel..
- Add 1/3 of egg mixture to the pan and move the egg so that it’s spread evenly across the pan..
- When the egg is half-cooked, roll up the omelet. (If yo use a spatula, you can roll easily.).
- Add 1tsp oil in the empty space of the pan. Remove excess oil again..
- Add another 1/3 of egg mixtures to the empty part of the pan..
- Lift up the cooked egg with the spatula and tip the pan so that new egg mixture flows underneath it, covering the whole pan..
- When the rest of egg mixture is mostly cooked, but still slightly runny, roll the egg..
- Continue to roll the cooked egg mixture to one side of the pan, add 1tsp oil and remove excess oil, and then add 1/3 egg mixture and roll it..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese omelet (egg roll) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!