Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless). Line muffin trays with cupcake liners or lightly spray it using non-stick cooking oil spray. Mix dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt) in a bowl using wire whisk. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey, moist, rich, and delicious!
EASY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes It's super soft, moist, airy that will give you a pillowy feel as you bite into one. The first step says to add warm water to cocoa powder. Make sure that the water is neither boiling hot nor cold or room temperature. You can have Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless)
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Caster sugar + 3 tbsps.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 40 gms of Dark chocolate (melted in microwave).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 10 tbsps of Milk or ~ 150 ml.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 2 tsps of Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Butter (softened).
- It’s 2 tbsps of water Hot.
- Prepare 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 6 tbsps of Cocoa.
- You need 6 tbsps of Butter (softened).
- It’s 5 tbsps of Milk or ~ 75 ml.
Eggless chocolate cupcakes is an absolute must have recipe! Whether it is last minute birthday baking plans, or midnight cravings, the cupcakes are bound to save the day. These eggless chocolate cupcakes are so soft, fluffy, and all about the chocolate flavor. Chocolate Cupcakes In a large bowl, sift together flour and cocoa powder.
Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) step by step
- Line two 6-hole muffin tin with cupcake paper cases..
- Sift together all the dry ingredients (except sugar) and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter along with the sugar. You can use an electric whisk or use a wooden spoon..
- Add the yogurt, milk, melted chocolate and vinegar to the butter and sugar mixture and mix well..
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the above mixture little by little, while mixing with the spatula until well integrated..
- Add the hot water (1 tsp at a time) to make the batter more smooth and creamier..
- Divide the cake batter equally between the 12 cupcake cases..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch..
- Cool the cupcakes in a wire rack..
- To make the chocolate icing, whisk together the butter, icing sugar and cocoa using an electric whisk or hand whisk till a smooth and creamy icing is formed. Gradually add the milk until it reaches the desired piping consistency..
- Using a palette knife spread the icing over the cupcakes or you can use a piping bag to pipe out the icing..
Add sugar, baking soda, salt and whisk to combine all dry ingredients together. Are you ready to make the Best eggless chocolate cake /cupcakes of your life. The one that has a soft crumb, very moist, melts in mouth and is ridiculously chocolaty and most importantly eggless and can be easily made vegan. It has no butter, no condensed milk or yogurt. These eggless chocolate cupcakes made without any butter, eggs, or milk are so light, moist, and delicious topped with some chocolate buttercream frosting.