Smores cupcakes. For the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the buttermilk, water and oil and whisk to combine. Remove from muffin pans to cooling rack; cool completely.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. S'mores Cupcakes Marshmallow frosting puts these cupcakes over the top. Chocolate bar pieces and graham cracker crumbs on top make them extra indulgent and even more like the real thing—but better! —Erin Rachwal, Hartland, Wisconsin Make cupcakes: Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and salt in small bowl. You can cook Smores cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smores cupcakes
- It’s of graham cracker base.
- You need 1 packages of graham crackers.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 1 packages of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s of marshmallow frosting.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
These S'mores Cupcakes are to die for! Super moist chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, topped with a super light and airy marshmallow frosting! Chocolate Cupcakes, filled with Milk Chocolate Ganache, topped with a Milk Chocolate Buttercream, coated in graham cracker crumbs, topped with toasted Marshmallow Frosting. These marshmallow-filled s'mores cupcakes are moist and spongy chocolate cupcakes stuffed with a creamy marshmallow filling and topped with milk chocolate frosting, crushed graham crackers, and a toasted marshmallow.
Smores cupcakes instructions
- Using a food processor add package of graham crackers and chop until fine. Place in bowl..
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs..
- As sugar and mix well..
- Line cupcake tin with wrappers and place 1 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom, press firmly..
- Bake for 7 minutes at 325° then set aside..
- Mix cake mix to instructions on the box. Mine called for eggs, oil and water..
- Scoop cake mix on top of the graham cracker crust, about 3/4 full..
- Bake at 300° for 18-21 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Let sit in the tin for 5 minutes then remove to let cool..
- Once cupcakes are cool make the frosting..
- In a metal mixing bowl add 4 egg whites, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar, whisk with a hand whisk..
- Add enough water in a pot and bring to a simmer. Place metal bowl on top and whisk mixture until sugar dissolves (about 4 minutes)..
- Using electric mixer mix until firm glossy peaks form (about 7 minutes). Start on low and increase speed to fastest speed..
- Add frosting to a bag and cut end off the tip, pipe on to cupcake. Drizzle with chocolate sauce..
Such a fun treat for summer gatherings, BBQs, and campfire festivities. S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting Topped with a uniquely wonderful graham cracker cream cheese frosting, toasted marshmallows, extra Hershey's chocolate bar and pieces of graham cracker, these S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting bring back memories of summertime, camping, and campfires in all of us! Add in eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and water. Mix on medium speed until well incorporated. Frost the cupcakes by using a knife and spreading a thick layer of frosting on.