smores cupcakes. Chocolate and Marshmallow Filling Camped Out Inside a Chocolate-Frosted Graham Cracker. For the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the buttermilk, water and oil and whisk to combine.
Make cake batter as directed on box; fold in graham cracker crumbs and chopped chocolate bars. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. S'mores Cupcakes Marshmallow frosting puts these cupcakes over the top. You can cook smores cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of smores cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of graham crackers.
- You need 1 can of chocolate icing.
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of marshmallows.
Chocolate bar pieces and graham cracker crumbs on top make them extra indulgent and even more like the real thing—but better! —Erin Rachwal, Hartland, Wisconsin Make cupcakes: Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and salt in small bowl. These S'mores Cupcakes are to die for! Super moist chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, topped with a super light and airy marshmallow frosting! Chocolate Cupcakes, filled with Milk Chocolate Ganache, topped with a Milk Chocolate Buttercream, coated in graham cracker crumbs, topped with toasted Marshmallow Frosting.
smores cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven and mix cake as directed on box.
- in small bowl crush some Graham crackers and cover bottom of cupcake cups. crush enough to have some leftover for toppings.
- after cupcakes have baked…use a small knife and cut a hole in the middle of the cupcake. cut a marshmallow in half (if using large ones…if using small ones you'll need about 2) and place in the hole you just cut in your cupcake. do this while they are still warm so they will melt..
- replace the hole top to plug back the hole you just made to cover your marshmallow. *this step is optional.
- when cupcakes have cooled ice with your chocolate icing. then sprinkle the tops with your leftover Graham crackers and enjoy!!.
These marshmallow-filled s'mores cupcakes are moist and spongy chocolate cupcakes stuffed with a creamy marshmallow filling and topped with milk chocolate frosting, crushed graham crackers, and a toasted marshmallow. Such a fun treat for summer gatherings, BBQs, and campfire festivities. S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting Topped with a uniquely wonderful graham cracker cream cheese frosting, toasted marshmallows, extra Hershey's chocolate bar and pieces of graham cracker, these S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting bring back memories of summertime, camping, and campfires in all of us! Add in eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and water. Mix on medium speed until well incorporated.