Soft Pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Return to the half sheet pan, brush the top of each pretzel with the beaten.
Roll each piece into a rope and twist into a pretzel shape. Once all of the dough is shaped, dip each pretzel into the baking soda-hot water solution and place pretzels on baking sheets. These pretzels are fully cooked and simple to serve. You can have Soft Pretzels using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Pretzels
- It’s 4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/4 cup of course salt.
These DAIRY FREE delights are the perfect addition to your event! The quick baking soda boil gives the pretzels their traditional flavor. Make sure you watch the video in the blog post for how to shape pretzels! Homemade soft pretzels are nothing new around here.
Soft Pretzels step by step
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy about 10 mins..
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt. Make a Well in the center, add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough. If the mixture is dry, add one or two tablespoons of water. Knead the dough until smooth, about 7 to 8 mins. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size about 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 450°F ( 230 C). In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in hot water..
- When risen, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a rope and twist into a pretzel shape. Once all of the dough is all shaped, dip each pretzel into the baking soda solution and place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with course salt..
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 mins, until browned..
From Business: Auntie Anne's food trucks are bringing fresh, hot, golden brown pretzels to virtually any location in order to reach pretzel lovers everywhere! All of our pretzels are made with the highest quality ingredients, hand-twisted, and baked fresh every day. No matter where you are, a pretzel from Philly Pretzel Factory tastes like home. From a farmer's market in Downingtown, PA to your very own neighborhood in Monroe. Find your favorite freshly-baked pretzel nearest to you!