Water Chestnut Omelet.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, water chestnut omelet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Water Chestnut Omelet is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Water Chestnut Omelet is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have water chestnut omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Water Chestnut Omelet:
- Take 4-5 of water chestnuts (fresh or canned).
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chopped red bell pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get of Oil.
Instructions to make Water Chestnut Omelet:
- Rinse the water chestnuts and pat dry. If you are using canned water chestnuts, rinse them for a while before slicing..
- Peel the water chestnuts, then slice thinly..
- Mix the eggs with salt, sugar, bell pepper, and chives..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I used a cast iron skillet for this..
- Pour half of the egg mixture and arrange the sliced water chestnuts on top. I decided to flip the omelet after a couple of minutes or so..
- Pour the rest of the egg mixture in the skillet. Arrange the remaining water chestnuts on top. I decided to top it with a bit of crushed black pepper..
- You can also add all of the ingredients to a skillet and scramble it or turn it into a thick omelet..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food water chestnut omelet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!