S'more Cupcakes. S'more Cupcakes A moist chocolate cupcake sits on top a graham cracker crust and is frosted with marshmallow-y goodness. All you're missing is a campfire. For the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
In a large bowl, beat water, buttermilk, eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; gradually beat into water mixture until blended. Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. You can cook S'more Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'more Cupcakes
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of chocolate chips (mini).
- You need 12 large of marshmallows.
In a small bowl, whisk the flour, ground graham crackers, baking powder and salt. And now you can have everything you love about s'mores – buttery graham crackers, melty chocolate. S'mores are a summer favorite around here. In fact we've made this S'mores Icebox Cake twice already this summer!
S'more Cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- melt butter and mix whith graham cracker crumbs until all crumbs are moist.
- seperate cracker crumbs into a muffin pan and press until firm.
- put 1 tablespoon chocolate chips to each muffin spot.
- add 1 marshallow ontop of each muffin.
- bake for 10 minutes at 350 or until marshallows are golden brown.
With a base of prepared chocolate cake mix, we've found that these cupcakes are easy to make and are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. If you've been keeping up with S'mores Week this week, then you've already seen my Smores Cheesecake and Smores Ice Cream Bars and you know that s'mores are all the rage this week! Perfect S'mores Cupcakes – delicious chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, filled with light and fluffy marshmallow filling and topped with milk chocolate ganache. If you have little kids, then you must know that the few days after a kid's birthday party can be pretty difficult. These S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting, Toasted Marshmallows, and Hershey's Chocolate are the best ever!