You can cook Dinner rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls
- Prepare 3 cups of Flour.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large eggs.
- You need of I cup warm milk.
- You need 14 g of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of melted butter.
Dinner rolls instructions
- In a bowl,activate the yeast by sprinkling it over the warm milk to quicken the activation add 1 tbsp of sugar,set aside in a warm for 5min. Till bubbles forms on the surface of the mixture..
- Sift flour and salt into the mixing bowl and add in all the other ingredients except the butter and mix to foam a beautiful dough..
- Roll dough into a smooth ball place in a bowl,cover and allow to proof in a warm place for about 1hr.
- After the first proof, knock back the dough sprinklings some flour as it kneads to prevent sticking to the bowl.
- Knead for a few minutes and transfer to a floured surface cut and measure the dough into a 50g balls gently roll each and Place in a well Grease baking tray cover and allow to proof for 30min. Wash with egg and bake in an oven for 15 to 20 min at 170°c.
- Remove from oven and coated with melted butter and honey..