The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe. Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl until combined. Add the butter, sugar, oil and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a medium-sized mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, mix together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. You can have The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Add the vanilla bean sugar and mix until well combined. Add butter and mix on medium-low speed for three minutes. Because there is so little butter, you'll end up with a very fine crumb texture. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl then set aside.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
In another bowl with a mixer, cream butter and sugar until the colour is lighter. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Continue mixing in sour cream and vanilla. In a separate large bowl, mix butter, oil, and sugar together until combined. Mix in eggs and egg whites, one at a time, until the mixture becomes very light and fluffy.