Water Chestnut Omelet.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, water chestnut omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Water Chestnut Omelet is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Water Chestnut Omelet is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook water chestnut omelet using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Water Chestnut Omelet:
- Make ready of water chestnuts (fresh or canned).
- Prepare of chopped chives.
- Get of chopped red bell pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Make ready of Oil.
Steps to make Water Chestnut Omelet:
- Rinse the water chestnuts and pat dry. If you are using canned water chestnuts, rinse them for a while before slicing..
- Peel the water chestnuts, then slice thinly..
- Mix the eggs with salt, sugar, bell pepper, and chives..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I used a cast iron skillet for this..
- Pour half of the egg mixture and arrange the sliced water chestnuts on top. I decided to flip the omelet after a couple of minutes or so..
- Pour the rest of the egg mixture in the skillet. Arrange the remaining water chestnuts on top. I decided to top it with a bit of crushed black pepper..
- You can also add all of the ingredients to a skillet and scramble it or turn it into a thick omelet..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food water chestnut omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!