Soft Pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Return to the half sheet pan, brush the top of each pretzel with the beaten.
Gently dip each pretzel in the soda solution, then arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Peanut butter-filled pretzels are the perfect pop-able snack that embodies the perfect salty and sweet combination. Best of all, there's no mess. You can cook Soft Pretzels using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Pretzels
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of hot water.
- You need of course salt.
Since they're filled with delectable peanut butter, you can pour them in a snack bowl or even toss them in a snack baggie for on-the-go snack time. Pretzels are one of the most popular snacks in the world, widely available at sporting events, carnivals, fairs, and concession stands. SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels are the classic baked snacks that fit any occasion. Whether it's your birthday, Monday, or both, there's no better way to celebrate snack time.
Soft Pretzels instructions
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy about 10 mins..
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt. Make a Well in the center, add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough. If the mixture is dry, add one or two tablespoons of water. Knead the dough until smooth, about 7 to 8 mins. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size about 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 450°F ( 230 C). In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in hot water..
- When risen, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a rope and twist into a pretzel shape. Once all of the dough is all shaped, dip each pretzel into the baking soda solution and place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with course salt..
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 mins, until browned..
Reviews on Soft Pretzels in San Jose, CA – Esther's German Bakery, Ludwigs German Table, Gourmet Haus Staudt Gifts & Cafe, Teske's Germania Restaurant & Beer Garden, Naschmarkt Restaurant, Auntie Anne's, Camino Brewing Co, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, The Farmers Union, Brew City Grill Find your favorite freshly-baked pretzel nearest to you! All of our pretzels are made with the highest quality ingredients, hand-twisted, and baked fresh every day. No matter where you are, a pretzel from Philly Pretzel Factory tastes like home. These pretzels are fully cooked and simple to serve. These DAIRY FREE delights are the perfect addition to your event!