Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes. This Classic Marshmallow Chocolate S'mores Cupcake Recipe is PURE HEAVEN! Moist, tender cupcakes with graham crackers, chocolate ganache, and a marshmallow topping that is positively incredible. These cupcakes are elegant, but low key enough for a backyard barbecue.
Add sugar and melted butter until fully combined. Divide mixture between prepared cupcake liners, adding one small cookie scoop to each. Press down to create an even layer. You can cook Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 box of German chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs for topping.
- Prepare 1 of Hershey bar broken into pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of marshmallows.
Place cupcake liners in muffin pans. Use bottom of small juice glass to pack and flatten graham crust in liners. These marshmallow-filled s'mores cupcakes are moist and spongy chocolate cupcakes stuffed with a creamy marshmallow filling and topped with milk chocolate frosting, crushed graham crackers, and a toasted marshmallow. Such a fun treat for summer gatherings, BBQs, and campfire festivities.
Chocolate Marshmallow S'more Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cupcake liners into muffin pans..
- Make the cake batter as instructed by the box.
- Mix 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 1 heaping tbsp of graham cracker mix in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Use a small glass to flatten and pack the crumbs..
- Bake for 5-7 mins then let cool 10 mins..
- Scoop cake batter into liners over crumbs to no more than 2/3 full in each liner. I am normally able to make approximately 22 cupcakes with one box of mix..
- Bake for 18-22 mins until toothpick comes out clean..
- Scoop a marshmallow sized hole out of each cupcake. I use an apple corer. Place each marshmallow into a cupcake hole. I usually squeeze an end of the marshmallow to help them fit..
- Set oven broiler to low. Return cupcakes to the oven about 6" below the broiler. Keep a close eye in the marshmallows. They will burn quick, so you don't want them in there more than a minute. Remove from oven. Use a knife to cut a small slit in each marshmallow. Using the knife blade as an edge and to help you keep the hole open, insert the Hershey's chocolate piece. Top with graham cracker crumble..
Remove from muffin pans to cooling rack; cool completely. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Add marshmallows to mixture in electric mixer, reduce speed to low and add vanilla. Perfect S'mores Cupcakes – delicious chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, filled with light and fluffy marshmallow filling and topped with milk chocolate ganache. If you have little kids, then you must know that the few days after a kid's birthday party can be pretty difficult.