July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Save On Quality Pretzels Free in-store pickup.
Fourth of July Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are a red, white, and blue chocolate-coated pretzel rod. A simple, but satisfying sweet and salty snack in one. Red, White, and Blue Pretzel Sticks – Guests will love if you bring these patriotic pretzels to a Fourth of July party. You can have July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods
- You need of pretzel rods.
- You need of white chocolate chips.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- You need of red and blue sprinkles.
Old Glory's stripes inspired these red, white, and blue pretzel rods. Do you call them pretzel rods or pretzel sticks? Either way, they're so much fun to decorate! These are made just like my rainbow pretzel sticks.
July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods instructions
- Add white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute. Take out & stir for another 30 seconds. Take out and stir again. Repeat 30 seconds in microwave and stir until melted..
- Do the same thing in a separate bowl for the regular chocolate chips..
- Cover half of a pretzel rod in chocolate then sprinkle with festive sprinkles. Then lay on a plate covered with aluminum foil or wax paper. Repeat this til all the pretzels are covered then place the plate in refrigerator so the chocolate can harden..
- 20 minutes later they should be hardened. Enjoy! :).
All you need are pretzel rods, candy melts and sprinkles (colors to fit your celebration). Fill small buckets and line them down the center of your table to make a fun and eatable centerpiece!. See how easy it is to make Sparkler Pretzel Rods with just a few ingredients. Looking for something both sweet and savory? Savory Blackberry Patriotic Bites and Sweet Raspberry Patriotic Bites are the perfect red, white, and blue treat for summer.