Salted caramel pretzel brownies. Whisk together the brownie mix and cayenne in a large bowl. Spoon the caramel sauce over the brownies in an even layer. Sprinkle the caramel-coated brownies with coarse sea salt.
Add the rest of the brownie batter over the salted caramel sauce. Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies are fudgy, gooey brownies with pretzel pieces and a layer of salted caramel sauce. These brownies are the ultimate dessert. You can cook Salted caramel pretzel brownies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel pretzel brownies
- It’s of brownie mix.
- You need of pretzels (use as many as needed).
- Prepare of caramel sauce (use as much as needed).
- It’s of coarse sea salt (just enough to sprinkle on top..
- You need of parchment paper (optional).
Are you looking for a dessert that will knock your socks off? These salted caramel pretzel brownies will one-up any other brownie recipe you have! Dense and fudgy double chocolate brownies are swirled with homemade salted caramel (or store-bought if you prefer!) and topped with crushed pretzels. The perfect sweet and salty combination with loads of chocolatey goodness.
Salted caramel pretzel brownies instructions
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper or greased with cooking spray. Spread the batter so that it forms an even layer to coat the bottom of the pan..
- Lay the pretzels down in an even layer on top of the brownie batter, then add a second even layer of the pretzels and then the rest of the brownie batter. Try and spread it as best as you can. Even if it's not covered all the way the batter on the bottom will rise through the pretzels and the batter on the top will spread..
- Then bake the brownies in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Once the brownies are out, spoon some caramel sauce onto the top of the brownies. And smooth it out to form an even layer..
- Sprinkle with some coarse sea salt. And then once the brownies have cooled, lift them out of the pan if you used parchment paper for easy cutting and cut them into bars. (Or you can cut them in the pan.) Enjoy!.
For the drizzle, melt chocolate and caramel candies separately; place each in a Ziploc bag. Snip off a corner and drizzle the caramel first followed by the chocolate and a sprinkling of fleur de sel. Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies Fudgy and rich, these brownies are studded with pools of melty salted caramel sauce and chunks of pretzels. Finish them off with extra caramel sauce and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt for utter dessert perfection! Course Dessert, Dessert Bars Crushed pretzel crumbs are layered into the bottom of a pan, brownie batter is poured over, and caramel sauce is swirled in.