Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet):
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of light puffy cake made of ground fish (hanpen).
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of sweet sake.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Instructions to make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet):
- Break the hanpen into small pieces. Put eggs, hanpen, sweet sake and sugar in a bowl..
- Stir together all ingredients with a hand mixer..
- Heat the oil and pour mixture in a frying pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes. When the bottom is cooked brown, cook the other side..
- Spread step3 over a makisu..
- Roll the omlet while it's hot..
- Let it sit and cool until firm. Cut it into thick slices. It's done and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!