Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone). Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed. Raspberry Scone Cookies are a perfect balance of not-too-sweet biscuit and berries.
There's nothing I like more than a biscuit, a muffin or a scone for breakfast. If it's hot from the oven, even better. These Raspberry Scones are so easy to make that I've got no reason to not enjoy one in the morning. You can cook Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- Prepare 60 g of Raspberries (Frozen).
These Raspberry Scones are crisp around the edges and soft & moist in the center. With a drizzle of icing or a layer of coarse sugar on top, these will be your new favorite breakfast treats! In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk heavy cream, milk, and vanilla.
Raspberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the raspberries and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Lightly flour a flat surface, then tip the dough onto the surface. Using your hands or a floured rolling pin, press the dough into a rectangle shape. Spread the raspberries over half the dough, then fold the dough in half, covering the raspberries. Gently press the dough over the raspberries then form the dough into a circle.