Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet):
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of light puffy cake made of ground fish (hanpen).
- Take of sweet sake.
- Take of sugar.
Steps to make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet):
- Break the hanpen into small pieces. Put eggs, hanpen, sweet sake and sugar in a bowl..
- Stir together all ingredients with a hand mixer..
- Heat the oil and pour mixture in a frying pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes. When the bottom is cooked brown, cook the other side..
- Spread step3 over a makisu..
- Roll the omlet while it's hot..
- Let it sit and cool until firm. Cut it into thick slices. It's done and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food datemaki roll (sweet rolled omlet) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!