Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie. The hardest part is letting it chill. Like an old friend, this Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie recipe is a balanced blend of all the right things. The smooth and creamy texture is broken up by the crunchy, crispy crust.
Combine frozen yogurt and peanut butter in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the ground pretzels, sugar, and butter. No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Pi e is the best combination of a sweet and salty dessert. You can cook Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- It’s of crushed pretzel crumbs.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of salted butter – melted.
- Prepare of Pie Filling.
- You need of block cream cheese – at room temp.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of cool whip.
- It’s of extra pretzels.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie is creamy, requires no baking and is ready in minutes! This dessert, or any no-bake dessert, would work well in little jars for a cute party presentation. This dessert is a study in opposites. Blend together the pretzel crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter until well-combined.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush pretzels. You can do this in a food processor or with a ziploc bag & rolling pin. You can crush the pretzels super fine or leave them a bit coarse for some texture..
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly into a 9" pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely before filling..
- In a large mixing bowl – whip cream cheese until light and creamy..
- Beat in sugar and peanut butter..
- Slowly pour milk in and beat until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping – mix well..
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate over night before serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Crush extra crumbs and sprinkle on top of each slice. Enjoy : ).
I found using the bottom of a cup or measuring cup works well. Crush some reese's peanut butter cups and place together with ground pretzels around the outside of the pie in a circle. Place some whole and sliced peanut butter cups in the middle to form a pile. This no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie is even more irresistible and will definitely satisfy all of your salty and sweet cravings. It's got a salty and just a bit sweet pretzel crust.