You can cook Dinner Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 350 g of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
Dinner Rolls instructions
- Add the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Now add All-purpose flour 350g and make a dough. (you may feel that your dough is a bit sticky but in the next step, you will get rid of the stickiness in your dough..
- Add 1 tsp of oil and knead again to get rid of the stickiness..
- Now make balls out of the dough and press gently. Arrange all the rolls on a greased baking pan and keep aside for an hour or two..
- After the dough has rise mix 1 tbsp milk with 1 egg..
- Now apply the egg and milk mixture on the top portion of the rolls and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 18 – 20 mins.
- Remove from oven, Serve and Enjoy..