My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 1 cup of butter (softened to room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar (packed tightly).
- Take 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt–> (¼ tsp + ½ tsp= ¾ tsp).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of dried cranberries or craisins.
Instructions to make My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies:
- Place your oats in a food processor and pulse about 5-10 seconds. Set aside..
- Beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, if needed)..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so ingredients are well-mixed..
- Gradually stir in oats until completely combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop cookie by rounded 2 Tablespoon sized ball onto parchment paper, spacing at least 2" apart..
- Bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown (centers may still seem slightly underbaked, they'll finish cooking as they cool on the cookie sheet).
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!