Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, biscoitos! (portuguese cookies). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have biscoitos! (portuguese cookies) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies):
- Take 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Get 5 cups of flour.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Baking Powder.
Steps to make Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies):
- Combine the Butter, Sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Beat everything together on medium-high speed until everything is creamy. About 40 sec- 1 min.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and beat until everything is combined..
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hr. (Firming up the dough in the fridge calls for less mess when rolling them out to be baked).
- When ready to bake: take about half a teaspoon of dough, roll between your hand and shape into a long tube, connect both ends to form a circle (or any shape you like).
- Bake in preheated 350⁰F oven for 18-20 min until lightly browned.
- Set on cooling rack to cool completely.
- * sooo good dipped in coffee *** dough can be refrigerated up to 3 days.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food biscoitos! (portuguese cookies) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!